Friday 6 May 2011

- Sundown Marathon 2011 -


Race Details :

Date : 28th May 2011, Saturday
Venue : Changi Exhibition Center
Flag-off timings :
10KM6pm
Half Marathon8pm
Full Marathon10pm
Click here for more infos :
Sundown Marathon 2011

This is gonna be my 3rd Full Marathon. And as always, I'm targeting to complete it within 6 hours. Any time below 5hr 30 mins is a bonus !!
Oh wait, UEFA Champions Lge Final is also showing on that same day at 2:45am ....
So, no matter what .... I have to complete it before kick-off !! Hopefully .....

The route map.
Have to run thru the hated and dreaded Changi Coast Rd twice. I've done that before and I hope I can do it again .... I have to !!

And this is what I'm gonna get if i complete that 42km run ..... Not just this piece of t-shirt, it's also about pride, honor and glory !!
Stay tune for more after the run !!

No comments:

Post a Comment