Saturday 14 May 2011

- Not the best preparation for my major runs -

It's been a week since I last ran. My right knee has been giving me problems since my last run on 8th May.

Not sure what's the main problem though. Has been icing it as and when I'm free and also trying my best not to aggravate it because the next 2 Saturdays are gonna be important to me.
It's the 25km Passion Run on 21st May and also the 42km Sundown Marathon the following week.


Just when I thought my knee is getting better, something unexpected happened. Been running a temperature for the past 2 days and my head is spinning, my mouth feels like cotton and I have a scratchy throat.
Not the best way to be ready for the 2 major runs for me.
Just hoping to get well as soon as possible and be ready and complete these 2 runs !!
Dear God, please help me ......

No comments:

Post a Comment