Wednesday 15 June 2011

- The North Face 100 50km Duo -



Another run that I just signed up. And also the 1st trail run I'm joining after more than a year. I'm not sure whether I can last the distance but I'm gonna work hard for it.

Event Date : 15 October 2011, Saturday 
Race start time :
100km solo : 1am Flag-off time
(Registration starts at 12am midnight)

100km duo : 7am Flag-off time
(Registration starts at 6am)

50km duo : 10am Flag-off time
(Registration starts at 9am)


Venue
The race will start and end at MacRitchie Park. The exact route will be kept confidential until 1 week prior to the event. 









REGISTRATION FEE                                  Early bird            Normal
100km Solo – By Invitation only
Open category (for men & women) $300 $350
100km Duo
Open category (for men & women) $190 $230
Women category (for women teams only) $190 $230
50km Duo
Open category (for men & women) $120 $155
Women category (for women teams only) $120 $155
More infos here : The North Face 100



As this is a Duo race, my chosen partner for the 50km Duo run is my running buddy Ibrahim.  Running 25km on trail within 4.5 hours shouldn't be a problem for us.

We called ourselves - Obviously Awesome Duo !! - .
Our aim is not to compete, but just to complete the run together.
And as any other races, my main target is just to complete within the cut-off time. But for this run, my targeted time will be below 3 hours !!
Seriously hope that I can do that .....  And to do that, I need to do more trail runs ......



Footlocker.com

1 comment:

  1. dont worry buddy...i'll make sure u finish in 2hrs 40mins with me!!!

    ReplyDelete